HIGH-LEVEL POLITICAL CONFERENCE AND B2B MEETING
- Would you like to discover the opportunities of Green and Circular Economy in Alpine Macroregion?
- Are you interested in meeting business, technology and R&D partner from the most competitive EU Alpine Regions?
- Do you have innovative ideas or projects on digital and bioeconomy technology trend?
BOOSTALPS is the right place to be!
A high-level conference and thematic workshop followed by bilateral international meetings dedicated to the textile value chain, aiming at fostering circular economy business and R&D synergies and collaborations.
BOOSTALPs will allow you to explore new solutions and find new business, technology and R&D opportunities.
The event is aimed at giving relevant companies, Universities, research centre, institution and stakeholder coming from the most competitive European Regions the opportunity to meet, exchange views and explore new solutions, business models, technologies linked to circular economy and textile value chain.
THE EVENT IS FREE OF CHARGE!!
The model is time and cost efficient and may result in business and R&D deals! Meetings will take place in a dedicated area and will be arranged in advance by means of this website.
Companies, SMEs, University, R&D centres, Business Association, Public Authorities with Circular Economy solution and operating in Textile value chain
You will have the opportunity to meet players from the most competitive EU countries in the following technologies
- Advanced Materials
- Biopolymers and biobased fibers
- Dyeing and finishing
- Fibers, reinforced fibers composite
- Membranes and membrane-based products
- Speciality/performance/functional material
- Technical textile
Why participating ?
- Overview of Circular Economy and solutions in Alpine Macroregion
- Bringing together stakeholder and actors of the most competitive EU Regions
- Networking with the most innovative actors from EU Textile and Automotive value chains
- Partnering for future new business and R&D opportunities